Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Meet the Judges: Sylvie (@ThriftyDCCook)

Sylvie spends a lot of her time cooking food, talking about food, reading about food, writing about food, and enjoying the pleasure of eating food. She writes the blog Thrifty DC Cook and will be judging CupcakeCampDC 2011.

What is your favorite type of cupcake?

My favorite cupcake is the classic yellow cake with chocolate frosting with sprinkles (like the kind you could buy at elementary school bake sales.)

If you had to describe yourself as a cupcake, how would you?

I would never be as sweet as a cupcake so I can't answer this question.

What is your favorite local cupcake place?

My favorite local cupcake place would have to be Red Velvet cupcake though I am also a big fan of Curbside Cupcakes.

What is it about cupcakes that you like?

I like cupcakes because they are easy to eat and they make people so happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment