Monday, May 27, 2013

CupcakeCamp DC Update - New Organizer Request

It is with great regret I announce that I will not be organizing CupcakeCamp DC 2013.

I've loved organizing CupcakeCamp DC the past 3 years.

I've recently adopted a local Girl Scout troop who I dedicate many hours a week to planning and organizing events, fundraisers, and community service. I also was recently engaged and need to start planning my wedding (2014 isn't too far away!) These things, paired with a huge increase in the amount of work required at my real full-time job, have left me strapped for time.

If you would like to take over the responsibilities of organizer, please contact me at dc.cupcakecamp@gmail.com. The twitter, facebook, eventbrite, gmail, and blogger information will be transfered over to the new CupcakeCamp DC "Owner".

Love & Cupcakes,
Nicole

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your engagement!! Wish you luck in all your endeavors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your engagement!! Wish you luck in all your endeavors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HUGE thanks for all you've done for DC Candlelighters! Congratulations on your engagement!

    ReplyDelete