Thursday, September 22, 2011

Meet the Judges: Dan (@cookin_n_cussin)

Dan is an enthusiastic and dedicated amateur baker and thinks he can be a fair judge of other nonprofessional and professional bakers. Although it's a competition, he thinks it's important for the event to be fun. He has an irreverrant (but not mean) style and a potty mouth (as seen on his twitter account). Examples of his baking can be found on Flickr. He participated in CupcakeCampDC 2010 last year as a baker and won 3rd place with his strawberry cupcakes.


Tell us about yourself

I moved to the DC area from Massachusetts in 1990. All of my family (both sides) still live in the area. I now live in Arlington with my partner and our Boston Terrier, Bandit. I have an I.T. consulting business that focuses on helping small businesses run their networks and implement Open Source tools to help them manage their businesses.

What is your favorite type of cupcake?

Chocolate w/ cream cheese frosting

What is your favorite local cupcakery?

Best Buns

No comments:

Post a Comment