Saturday, July 17, 2010

Baker Spotlight: Jessica

Jessica is an interior designer, a mom of a toddler, and an amateur baker who is still struggling to make a cake base that is better than the box (she's got got the icing down though). She loves color, candy, and cats.

Tell us about yourself

I am the owner of JGB Interiors, an interior design consulting business specializing in color consultations, interior re-design, and general decorating hand-holding. I also teach continuing education courses at the Corcoran College of Art+Design, which is also where I received my masters degree. I like to make things pretty, and I really love when you can eat those things.

What is your favorite type of cupcake?

Chocolate cake, White icing

If you had to describe yourself as a cupcake, how would you?

Saucy (is there such a thing as a saucy cupcake)?

What is your favorite local cupcakery?

Georgetown Cupcake

What cupcakes do you plan to bring to CupcakeCampDC?

Chocolate cupcakes with cream cheese frosting and rainbow candy toppings

"Baker Spotlight" is an online featurette of bakers or bakeries that are participating in CupcakeCampDC.

No comments:

Post a Comment