Friday, July 23, 2010

Meet the Judges: Robin

One of the Judges for CupcakeCampDC 2010 is Robin. She's an avid SCUBA diver and at home with the sea, sun, and sand. You can find her on twitter as @FrostinaDC.

Tell us a little about yourself

I work as Defense Policy Analyst, which is my passion and my paycheck. I enjoy attending local events and leveraging social media tools to connect and educate people.

What is your favorite type of cupcake?

My favorite cupcakes are almond cake with butter cream frosting. I've always loved the smell and taste of sweet almond oil and over the years I have found a few cupcake shops which sell this delicious little treat.

If you had to describe yourself as a cupcake, how would you?

I'd say coconut cream. I'm an avid SCUBA diver and try to make it down to the Caribbean a few times a year. So my flavor palette always enjoys coconut.

What is your favorite local cupcake place?

Bake Shop VA (@Bakeshopva) is my favorite cupcake place. For many reasons including they sell may favorite type of cupcake and the owner Justin is always around to greet guests and discuss his scrumptious
cupcakes.

What is it about cupcakes that you like?

I have always had a slight addiction to cake, or more realistically frosting. Over the years I realized that I was able, without the control to stop myself, to eat whole cake myself. Therefore, I have found that cupcakes allow me to have just a taste of heaven, that is when I can refrain from buying a dozen.

No comments:

Post a Comment