Friday, August 10, 2012

Meet the Judges: Jennifer from @Cupcake_Crusade

Jennifer, a judge for CupcakeCampDC 2012, is a part of the blogging trio, The Cupcake Crusaders, who promise, "We won't rest, until we've tried them all." Besides reviewing cupcakes and recipes, she is a graphic designer and mom. The Cupcakecake Crusaders love connecting with anyone who loves cupcakes! Find them on Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare, Pinterest, and Foodspotting

Tell us a little about yourself

I'm a graphic designer, theater-lover, and mother to a beautiful 1 year old girl. I like to dabble in the kitchen but don't consider myself a baker. For me, cupcakes and baking are all about having fun!

What is your favorite type of cupcake?

Such a tough question! I find myself trying key lime and lemon a lot. I also love a good autumn seasonal spice cake when the time is right.

If you had to describe yourself as a cupcake, how would you?

Definitely key lime! Sweet looking with a tart side.

What is your favorite local cupcake place?

There's so many great places! In Maryland I'd have to say Kupcakes & Co. in Elkridge.

What is it about cupcakes that you like?

It's a personal sized treat. I love the great variety you can have in one box. It's tough to get board with a small treat that can be so many different things.

No comments:

Post a Comment