Friday, September 17, 2010

Baker Spotlight: Stacey

Tell us about yourself

I'm a twenty-something transplant of the ... world - I've been living in DC for 3 years now. I love to travel, eat, bake, laugh, and love. My mind explodes from sheer awesomeness when I get to do all 3 at once.

What is your favorite type of cupcake?

Devils food cupcake with vanilla buttercream

If you had to describe yourself as a cupcake, how would you?

The cutest little vanilla cupcake with pink vanilla frosting and a kelly green fondant bow. Seriously.

What is your favorite local cupcakery?

Cupcakes Actually in Fairfax VA is my favourite - but Baked & Wired is a close second.

What cupcakes do you plan to bring to CupcakeCampDC?

Cookies-and-cream cupcake with vanilla cookie frosting

"Baker Spotlight" is an online featurette of bakers or bakeries that are participating in CupcakeCampDC.

No comments:

Post a Comment